Thursday, April 15, 2010

Expansion

When it comes to personal development, I'm a highly trained individual.

From leadership throughout my academic career to having read nearly every title in the New Age section in Barnes & Noble to completing The Curriculum for Living at Landmark Education, I can deconstruct my thoughts, behaviors, and emotions in milliseconds.

But as I venture into this new professional world of marketing and event production full-time, I am learning that... I'm ignorant. The interesting thing is - I LOVE IT.

I have now been told, or heard that I should, read these two books at least 5 times in the last month:


Jullien Gordon, Lena West, and Tariq Muhammad, have all suggested one or both. And since all three are GIANTS, it's time I listened.

Wonder what community based bookstore I'll purchase it from and read on my ride to DC this weekend - Greenlight or Brownstone?