Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Birthday Book

The Birthday Book Series is purging, offering, sharing, dreaming, begging, believing, reaffirming, daring, questioning, trusting, doubting, forgiving, praying, creating, and loving. Excerpts from journals between birthdays...

Books in the Series
IT IS, June 2005
IT AIN'T, June 2006
IT BE, December 2009
IT WORKS, June 2010

I give them to close friends and family so that I have no secrets - FREEDOM.

Special additions in this edition: an index with repeated names, Facebook status updates from Dec 09-Jun 10, and illustrations & quotes of/about me from friends.
I had 50 copies. Today I have 46.

Excerpt:
7/18/09
Jaime (RIP) wrote as his Facebook status update: "Sometimes I wish that spirit wasn't trapped in 'your' body, cause she's much braver than you are."

I am going to be patient. I am going to take it one day at a time. All I can say is "I love you, I'd love to work it out." Anything else is ego speaking, and I'm not interested in entertaining my ego today.