Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ken Robinson - Illustrated



If you know me well, you know that Sir Ken Robinson is one of my heroes. Just as Howard Gardner rocked my world as an Urban Education student in 2000 (attending Bank Street College of Education in New York City) with Multiple Intelligences, Robinson has brilliantly articulated so much of what I am clear must change in public education.

Bring on the Learning Revolution was the follow up to Do Schools Kill Creativity? on TED Talks. And as much as I love watching this British guy go in on the way the world is educating the children who will be retiring in 2050 (an era with needs we can't even fathom), I am completely in love with the way that the Royal Society for the encouragement of, Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) animated his talk.