Sunday, November 14, 2010

iMovie? Don't make me laugh.

I spend hours at a time teaching myself how to use iMovie. It's still a work in progress.

Then my beloved friend Micah posts this video on Facebook and I'm floored. Simply put: EXTRAORDINARILY BRILLIANT.



This is a video Khameleon808 made, inspired by the band The Glitch Mob
Programs used: Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 / After Effects CS5

Khamelion808's Disclaimer: It is not intended to tell a story. I didn't edit it that way. I wanted to relate sound to motion. So each and every cut you see was picked for a reason. I'd also like to point out that there are no copyright infringements because I used public domain trailers for video footage and permission from song artist.
  • Click HERE for the movie list (in order of appearance).
  • If you watch the video on Youtube, you can jump straight to particular songs in the 15 minute piece by expanding the description and click on the time links as they are listed below.
0:39 Segment 1. Tv on the Radio - Red Dress (Glitch Mob Remix)
4:24 Segment 2. Evil Nine - All the Cash (Glitch Mob Remix)
6:20 Segment 3. Nalepa - Monday (Glitch Mob Remix)
9:42 Segment 4. edIT - Crunk de Gaulle (instrumental)