Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gratitude is my Ladder




If I somehow make it to The Top, it will because I don't hold back acknowledgment, congratulations, compliments, or gratitude. I welcome my natural inclination to be an outpouring of these things.

In the Fastgirls Challenge - Be the Expert - we were charged with expressing our thanks for experiences with excellent customer service. I had the BEST customer service rep at GoDaddy.com. Want to get to the President?... Fresh.


Subject: Aaron Abodeely was amazing!
From: Sallome Hralima
Date: Tue, December 14, 2010 10:28 am


To whom it may concern:

I called in to GoDaddy.com today to have a forwarding issue straightened out. And though I have been lucky in life to have relatively helpful customer service reps in my day, Aaron was truly a step above the rest. I actually had the experience of him genuinely enjoying what he does and authentically interested in making sure my problem was resolved.

I can only imagine what's it's like to have most calls be coming from annoyed and frustrated customers. Nevertheless, a few minutes with him on the phone and I'm sure you can't stay too pissed for too long.

Before hanging up, I asked if I could send this e-mail of gratitude to someone. I knew his name was Aaron, but needed a last name to be sure that the powers-that-be knew that this very special one was getting a "shout out." He obliged.

So thank you to the hiring team at GoDaddy! You either know how to pick 'em or how to train 'em.

It's been a pleasure today to be one of your customers.

Sallomé Hralima

---------------

to Sallome Hralima
date Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 3:56 PM
subject RE: Aaron Abodeely was amazing!
mailed-by godaddy.com


Thank you for sharing your kind words. I will make sure the managers in our customer care center are apprised.

We appreciate your business and support.

Warren

Warren Adelman
President & COO
GoDaddy.com