You can learn a lot about a person based on what they consume. I was asked to share the "soundtrack to my life."
Thank you Ron Jones (StarPower Collective, Harlemworld Radio). Check out OnThaMoveRadio.com on Wednesday nights from 9-10PM.
My StarPower List (in order)
- Cherish the Day, Sade
- The Answer, Raphael Saadiq
- Back to the Middle, India.Arie
- Beautiful Struggle, Talib Kweli
- Brooklyn Flowers, Lizz Fields
- Remembering the Future, Blitz the Ambassador
- Closer, Goapele
- Being Human, Naima
- Impossible Dream, Fresh Daily
- Sun Moon Child, Imani Uzuri
- Parachute, Wishes & Thieves
- Get Some, Lykke Li
- Limitless, Sarah White
- The Heart, Pt. 2, Kendrick Lamar
Shout outs to Honey LaRochelle, Jesse Boykins III, Blitz the Ambassador, Maya Azucena & Sarah White (16:07-18:30) and Pierre Bennu (42:54-44:33)!!!
Not featured, but was 15, 16, 17 on my list: Of God, Sparlha Swa, Go!, Common feat. John Mayer, Take Off Your Cool, Mara Hruby
...and don't mistake me for someone else.