For me, living a big life includes:
- Creating rituals. For example, I send $20 to my nephew for what I call a Fun Fund each pay period. Sealing the envelope and writing him letters makes me feel accomplished and connected.
- Inviting people to celebrate and explore (e.g. I host a day of Kwanzaa annually and make it fabulous and invite people I love AND admire).
- Creating a dream list. I do this and check something off every year (at least).
- Creating a habit of sending resources to others. I like to give gifts; so I find books, urls, music and opportunities for others and to send it to them.
- Living with a great faith. I act like my big 'ole life is directly correlated to the amount of faith I have.
- Mentorship. To be a mentor and have a mentor is all about karma. I want all the good karma I can get.
- Expressing gratitude. If there's one thing I have learned from Ashley "Gratitude Guru" Mui, it is that when we vibrate on the level of Love & Gratitude we are more beautiful.